The 13 Deadly Mistakes Most Duproprio sellers Make
- Failing to not do their homework before setting a price.
- Not preparing their home to make the best impression for the buyer
- Pricing their homes incorrectly
- They’re emotionally involved
- Selling too hard during showings
- Not giving space and privacy to buyers during visits
- Making buyers uncomfortable
- Not getting the widest number of buyers by being unable to access MLS
- Not disclosing issues about problems or defects
- Inability to hear negative feedback from buyers or home inspectors
- Owners aren’t able to accomodate showing requests and property inquiries.
- Not creating an information sheet, making it difficult for buyers to get vital information on the home
- Failing to obtain a pre-approved mortgage for one’s next home
If you want to sell your property for top dollar, call your realtor Kenny Langburt 514-267-9793